414 Grossbeeren (23 August 1813)

More
9 years 5 months ago #2049 by alecrespi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #5922 by tantalon
A very evenly matched scenario. Very fun to play this one.

More
3 years 4 months ago #6775 by Hexagoon
Played twice, with a victory to each side. Prussian pressure on the left flank took the ridge and dominated the town, driving the French out and securing the temporary banners. With the French win, the Prussians were unable to do this, and the French held the towns and got cavalry and artillery forward to grind down the Prussians. Combined with consistently good dice (for once!) it was a relatively easy win 10-4. A good scenario with opportunity for the Prussians after many one-sided games earlier in the booklet..

More
3 years 1 month ago #7026 by LARS
10-7 Prussians. The French held the towns, but lost two leaders on double swords and the right caved in under constant pressure.

More
2 years 10 months ago #7249 by Etzko
In the beginning there was some maneuvering and skirmishing all over the battlefield. Both players tried to build their hand for an attack on their left wing. The French were quicker and attacked first combining their FA with both CAVs. Although Prussia could play Frist Strike they could not break the attack. The next three rounds werde heavy fightings on the French left with with better dice on the French side. So the Prussia right wing broke and French won 10-4. Perhaps Prussia should have attacked aswell on their left wing to put some pressure on the French... 

More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #7400 by kostas63
Vittoria Francese 10-4. La battaglia si svolge su due fronti, nel centro per la conquista dei punti chiave e sulla destra francese per la conquista del gruppo di colline, mentre le truppe di Lecoq e Hessen-Homburg restano quasi inattive. Durutte occupa senza fatica il mulino e la collina posizionando poi l'artiglieria nel villaggio. I prussiani avanzano per scacciare i francesi ma il gen.Theuman muore nello scontro. Intanto Saur e Borstelle si affrontano per la conquista delle colline. I prussiani hanno la meglio ma i leggeri francesi ben presto li scacciano con il loro tiro preciso. I granatieri prussiani intervengono e appoggiati dalla milizia conquistano il mulino, troppo tardi perché la battaglia termina quando la sinistra prussiana crolla sotto l'avanzata francese.
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by kostas63.

Time to create page: 1.051 seconds