408 Zehdenick (26 October 1806)

More
9 years 8 months ago #2045 by alecrespi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #2133 by Bayernkini
And another 4 VP Scenario, which was ended after a few turns :unsure:

And the big advantage of 36 block french CAV against 18 block prussian....

I hope not, but i fear, this is will be another outbalanced scenario....

Also if the prussian may start and hold the CAV Charge, they have the higher risk

General, i don´t like much such 4VP scenarios, but if, they should have nearly same Units/Blocks on both sides

My dice are the hell!
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Bayernkini.

More
4 years 10 months ago #5997 by Mark-McG
Much like other cavalry scenarios, I expect balance would be improved by reducing the French cavalry to 3 blocks, and using a reduced 50 Card Command Deck
www.commandsandcolors.net/napoleonics/fo...rd-command-deck.html

Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.
[img][/img]

More
4 years 3 months ago #6422 by Mark-McG
played this reducing all the French cavalry down to 3 strength. Prussians won 4-2
still plays very quickly, but that is cavalry clashes

Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.
[img][/img]

More
3 years 8 months ago #6751 by NightOwl3
French win 4-1.

More
3 years 8 months ago #6758 by Hexagoon
Played twice, French win 4-0 and 4-1 even when the Prussians played first on both occasions and had good cards. This is very unbalanced and the previous suggestion of reducing the size of the French units is a good one. Having played this I wouldn't return to it.

More
3 years 7 months ago #6867 by LARS
A surprising win by the Prussians 4-3. The Prussians moved first and attacked with their lights and horse artillery, killing a unit and Lasalle. The French counterattack was lackluster, but still destroyed the unit Schimmelpfenning was commanding forcing him to make an emergency escape. He personally took command of the horse artillery and conducted a melee with a damaged French heavy, eliminating it for the win. It took all of three cards per side to complete the scenario.

More
3 years 6 months ago #6915 by kostas63
Vittoria Francese 4-2. Battagglia rapida e prevedibile. All'inizio si scontra la cavalleria leggera di entrambe le parti. I francesi eliminano del tutto gli avversari ma devono retrocedere a causa delle perdite subite. I prussiani piazzano l'unica unità di fanteria presente a Wesendorf e da lì danno del filo da torcere ai dragoni francesi che si stanno avvicinando. Grouchy perde la vita prorpio a causa loro. I dragoni prussiani giungono nei pressi del villaggio e si scontrano coi loro omonimi francesi. Dopo un iniziale successo la cavalleria pesante prussiana viene sopraffatta dalla superiorità numerica francese.

Time to create page: 1.289 seconds