411 Waren-Nossentin (1 November 1806) Nossentin

More
9 years 4 months ago #2047 by alecrespi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #3381 by Asroc2000
Are the river tiles and the tiles within them impassable or just the tiles within the river tiles?

More
8 years 1 week ago #3382 by Bayernkini
I assume impassable too, because the river tiles and the tiles within represents the complete Lake Fleesen.
But i fear, the scenario designers didn´t remember the "Short Supply" card, it´s indeed important and should be clarified better in the notes.
I´ll check it :)

My dice are the hell!

More
8 years 1 week ago #3383 by Bayernkini

In the Waren-Nossentin scenarios, the river tiles are actually represent the start (shoreline) of the lakes. The hexes (open hexes) behind the river tiles are still part of the lake and are also considered impassable terrain.

Answer is here and as i said, all hexes are impassable :)

My dice are the hell!

More
3 years 3 months ago #6870 by LARS
The French combined their artillery in the center and began bombarding while the cavalry moved around the Prussian left. A Prussian cavalry attack on the French artillery was unsuccessful. Eventually the Prussian infantry attempted a desperate bayonet charge of the artillery line, breaking through but decimated by a counterattack by Drouet. F5-P3.

More
2 years 8 months ago #7301 by kostas63
Vittoria Francese 5-0. I prussiani avanzano con i leggeri e l'artiglieria a cavallo sulla loro destra costringendo la fanteria leggera francese a ritirarsi nel bosco con gravi perdite. La fanteria francese muove timidamente nel centro in attesa di ordini per assaltare Nossentin. I dragoni di Schmude si fanno strada e caricano un'unità francese che resiste in quadrato. Bernadotte sposta due unità di cavalleggeri nel centro e manda Tilly a occuparsi degli ussari prussiani. Con un ordine di Marcia Forzata tutti i leggeri prussiani escono dalla città e assaltano le posizioni francesi. La linea francese regge però l'urto. La battaglia termina quando muore il gen. Schmude costringendo i dragoni prussiani a ritirarsi e per la carica della cavalleria di Tilly che attraverso le paludi elimina gli ussar prussiani di Pletz.

Time to create page: 0.809 seconds