404 Auerstadt - 7am - Noon (14 October 1806)

More
3 years 7 months ago #6625 by NightOwl3
Prussians attacked the center, but could not hold or reinforce the town. Lack of cards/resources led to small and separated attacks. The French win 10-4.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #6699 by kostas63
Vittoria Francese 10-4. I francesi di Petit e Gudin assaltano Nassenhausen ma al contrario dei pronostici i granatieri prussiani resistono e tengono la citta'. Con una "Marcia Forzata" i Granatieri della Guardia prussiana appoggiati dalla fanteria si avvicinano per fornire aiuto ai granatieri asseragliati. I francesi si perdono d'animo lasciano perdere la conquista di Hassenhausen e decidono di attivare le unita' di Morand sulla loro sinistra. La mossa francese si rivela decisiva poiche' i prussiani non riescono a convogliare aiuti nel centro e poco a poco sia i granatieri che la guardia vengono eliminati o costretti a ritirarsi. I francesi riprendono il controllo della citta' quando appaiono di sorpresa i Dragoni e i Corazzieri prussiani di Blucher. La sorpresa dura poco...i Corazzieri sfondano e creano scompiglio tra le unita' francesi ma le unita' di Morand eliminano due unita' prussiane sufficienti per dare loro la vittoria.

More
3 years 5 months ago #6745 by Hexagoon
Similar view to others, this was a French win both times (10-5 & 10-6) and seems inevitable. Same outcome but by different routes, dictated by the cards. French dominated the centre section in the first game, but won by a heavy left flank attack on the second game and never managed to throw the Prussians out of the town in the centre. Still a good game, and tense if you're French because an easy victory is expected!

More
3 years 4 months ago #6860 by LARS
An amazing 10-4 route of Davout! A tough struggle for the first third of the game with Hassenhausen changing hands twice and a dramatic French cavalry charge which routed some Prussian units, however the Prussians managed to pull two Grande Manoeuvre cards in quick succession and used them to concentrate in the center. They proceeded to obliterate the French who had no response except to weakly counterattack on the flanks.

Time to create page: 0.543 seconds