Vassal Module - maintenance release version 4.1.1 (now v4.1.3)

More
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #7886 by RiverWanderer
Dear all,

I have released v4.1.1 of the CCN module . There are no major changes but I recommend players  update when convenient to take advantage of improved player aids and fixes and to maintain full compatibility with other players. More details in the announcement on Vassal.

To highlight a couple of points:-

1. The recommended heap size for the module is now 1024 Mb (set in Preferences…General tab). Reports of out-of-memory errors have occasionally surfaced in recent months, possibly due to a memory leak in Vassal. Generally these occur when attempting to close a log file. The higher heap size seems to avoid this outcome.

2. For scenario creators: scenario creation is affected by a bug in Vassal v3.6.7. Until a fix is available, please use v3.6.6 for creating a new scenario.

Thank you to everyone who uses the module and especially those who report issues, play test games and share their ideas for improving the module.

Mark
Last edit: 1 year 8 months ago by RiverWanderer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #7912 by RiverWanderer
Since this announcement I have made a couple of bug fix releases, also providing left-click-to-apply-hits from combat markers. 
See the Vassal module page for the latest release and change log.

Last edit: 1 year 8 months ago by RiverWanderer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.816 seconds