106 Battle of Smolensk 41

More
3 years 2 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #210 by alecrespi
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by alecrespi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #644 by JVHillegas-Elting
I played this one back in July 2019, and found its design and phrasing a bit rough around the edges. A lack of clarity with some of the scenario detailed required me to make some of my own tweaks, and trial them in play.

More
2 years 3 months ago #646 by alecrespi
Replied by alecrespi on topic 106 Battle of Smolensk 41

A lack of clarity with some of the scenario detailed required me to make some of my own tweaks, and trial them in play.
Hi James,
I'm happy to hear some feedback from another player.
Playing with a friend of mine we stumbled upon similar issues on other scenarios.
Please share your tweaks when ready so that we can try to fix "broken" or "unenjoyable" scenarios for better gaming experience.

The following user(s) said Thank You: JVHillegas-Elting

More
2 years 3 months ago #651 by JVHillegas-Elting
It's great to have this online resource and community, for just this reason!

Going forward, particularly for player-created scenarios, I'll definitely do a more thorough job of taking notes about questions and potential issues I have, and then documenting those here. I mostly play solo, and when I play a scenario I usually play it 4-6 times before shifting to another one. This helps me learn the game, and evolve my strategies. It also reflects the fact that I generally fail miserably at one side or the other the first time or two, before I figure-out my tactical mistakes and win with the other faction.

Time to create page: 1.044 seconds