119 - British Tanks - Opening Action #1
The two Tank Opening Action scenarios 19 and 20 are non-historical battles, expressly designed to gradually introduce you and a friend to the basics of WWI Tank warfare. Scenario 19 features two British Mark IV WWI tanks, one male and one female, while Scenario 20 adds a German A7V tank to the unit mix.
Victory Medals: 5
- 1 Medal for each soldier unit eliminated.
- Note, a British tank, when eliminated, is worth 2 Victory Medals.
- The British forces gain 1 Temporary Victory Medal at the start of their turn, when a British tank occupies any hex on the other side of the German front trench line.
- The British forces are racing against time. The German player may take a Victory Medal, instead of taking two command cards, when playing a “Recon” command card.
- British player does the No-Man’s-Land shelling roll.
- Place 1 Tank Silhouette token on each British Mark IV tank.
As the British player you may also need a couple of Bogged Down markers. Set these markers next to the deck of command cards.
Tags: Exp#1 Tank!, Medals: 5