001 - Opening Action 1
The Command and Colours - Opening Action scenarios 1 and 2 are non-historical battles, expressly designed to gradually introduce you and a friend to the basics of WWI trench warfare. Scenario 1 features the different WWI units and trenches, while Scenario 2 adds No-Man’s-Land shelling, wire and additional victory objectives.
The following format is used for all Command and Colours scenarios:
- A brief recap of the battle (usually found in this section).
- Scenario map, with terrain tiles, and units positioned on the battlefield.
- Starting Assets for each Army including: Command Cards, Combat Cards, HQ Tokens, Reserve Artillery Strength, First Player.
- Scenario Notes: Victory and any Special Rules.
The stage is set, the battle lines are drawn, and you are in command. The rest is history.
Victory Medals: 6
- 1 Medal for each unit eliminated.
Place terrain tiles, place units, take a victory medal card, take a number 4 reserve artillery token, shuffle and deal 5 command cards, shuffle and deal 2 combat cards, take 6 HQ tokens.