120 - German Tank - Opening Action #2
The two Tank Opening Action scenarios 19 and 20 are non-historical battles, expressly designed to gradually introduce you and a friend to the basics of WWI Tank warfare. Scenario 19 features two British Mark IV WWI tanks, while Scenario 20 adds a German A7V tank to the unit mix.
Victory Medals: 5
- 1 Medal for each soldier unit eliminated.
- Note, a German tank, when eliminated, is worth 2 Victory Medals.
- The German forces gain 1 Temporary Victory Medal at the start of their turn, when a German tank occupies any hex on the other side of the British front trench line.
- The German forces are racing against time. The British player may take a Victory Medal, instead of taking two command cards, when playing a “Recon” command card.
- German player does the No-Man’s-Land shelling roll.
- Place 2 Tank Silhouette tokens on the German A7V tank.
The German A7V tank is classified as both a male and a female tank. As the German player you may also need a Bogged Down marker. Set the marker next to the deck of command cards