ancients  battlecry  napoleonics  samuraibattles  thegreatwar   tricorne  medieval Support Us

The Great War Mini Tournament 4 - Cambrai

1 1 1 1 1 Rating 0% (0 Votes)

The Great War Mini Tournament 4 - Cambrai
Contact: gcallarigw

Scenarios
Rnd 1 126 - Cambrai (Siegfried Stellung Line - Part 2) - 20 November 1917
Rnd 2 131 - Cambrai (Fontaine-Notre-Dame) - 23-25 November 1917
Rnd3 133 - Cambrai (German Counter Attack) - 30 November 1917
Final 130 - Cambrai (St. Quientin Canal) - 21 November 1917

Schedule of Games

This table shows the match-ups and scenarios for each round.  The Alpha Group will play the German side and the Beta Group will play the British side.

Preliminary Rounds Scenario:
Round 1 gcallarigw 1 vs. 4 EZPickins 126 - Cambrai (Siegfried Stellung Line - Part 2) - 20 November 1917
Mark McG 2 vs. 5 Pickelhaube
Viridovilas 3 vs. 6 mk20336
Round 2 gcallarigw 1 vs. 5 Pickelhaube 131 - Cambrai (Fontaine-Notre-Dame) - 23-25 November 1917
Mark McG 2 vs. 6 mk20336
Viridovilas 3 vs.4 EZPickins
Round 3 gcallarigw 1 vs. 6 mk20336 133 - Cambrai (German Counter Attack) - 30 November 1917
Mark McG 2 vs. 4 EZPickins
Viridovilas 3 vs. 5 Pickelhaube

Please report match results in the discussion below, including figure losses

gcallarigw's Avatar
gcallarigw replied the topic: #821 1 week 5 days ago
Red carpet for you, Michal ;-). We are now six with Twan, so we can go with the standard format of two groups for the heats and then semifinals and finals. My hope is to follow this with a new MT with the French expansion, too.
mk20336's Avatar
mk20336 replied the topic: #820 1 week 5 days ago
If there is a place, I would gladly play in such distinguished group :) Simply, I suggest something smaller. and if that proves to be a success, something larger then with French expansion?
Pickelhaube's Avatar
Pickelhaube replied the topic: #819 1 week 5 days ago
I would like to join.

Twan van Dijk
GMT+1
gcallarigw's Avatar
gcallarigw replied the topic: #818 1 week 6 days ago
As a matter of fact, and I apologize for that, I believed you were not interested, Michal. We are five with you, so a simple round-robin is ok. Or, with a sixth participant, we may use the standard format.
mk20336's Avatar
mk20336 replied the topic: #816 1 week 6 days ago
Recently (due to personal reasons) I really have very limited time. Thus I would prefer as usual round robin, with two best player being in final, playing for the 1st place.
mk20336's Avatar
mk20336 replied the topic: #817 1 week 6 days ago
gcallarigw's Avatar
gcallarigw replied the topic: #815 1 week 6 days ago
I will do a last call today and wait for another week. If we will still be four by then, what about a double-quad format (so six matches for each player switching sides, like MT 3) ?
gcallarigw's Avatar
gcallarigw replied the topic: #814 2 weeks 6 days ago
Why not? It will add some strategical thinking and more spice.
mk20336's Avatar
mk20336 replied the topic: #813 3 weeks 10 hours ago
Is there a plan to use new version module plus Special Personel?
EZPickins's Avatar
EZPickins replied the topic: #812 3 weeks 1 day ago
Hi,
I'd like to play.
John (EZPickins) -7 UTC
Viridovilas's Avatar
Viridovilas replied the topic: #811 3 weeks 1 day ago
Hi Gabriele,

Nice to meet you again :).

I should be available for the new MT!,

Viridovilas aka Max UTC +2 (CEST)
Mark McG's Avatar
Mark McG replied the topic: #810 3 weeks 1 day ago
Mark, GMT +10

Random Quote

Two armies that fight each other is like one large army that commits suicide. ~~~ French soldier Henri Barbusse, in his novel "Le Feu", 1915 ~~~