PS05 Austerlitz - Center (2 December 1805)
Austerlitz - Center
2 December 1805
The stage is set. The battle lines are drawn and you are in command. Can you change history?
Allied Army - Russian and Austrian Army
• Commander: Kutuzov
• 5 Command Cards
• Optional 2 Tactician Cards
• Commander: Napoleon
• 6 Command Cards
• Optional 6 Tactician Cards
• Move First
• The Goldbach a fordable river.
• The French player gains 1 Temporary Victory Banner at the start of the turn for each marked hex occupied (Temporary Victory Banner Turn Start)
• The Allied player gains 1 Temporary Victory Banner at the start of the turn for each marked hex occupied (Temporary Victory Banner Turn Start)
• Pre-Battle Mother Russia Roll rule is in effect. Saber and cavalry rolls have no effect.
• French player has La Grande Manoeuvre + 5 random Command Cards at start the game
Tags: Banners: 7, Army: Allies, Army: Austrian, Army: French, Army: Russian, Special Rule: Mother Russia, Special Rule: Temporary VB (Turn Start), Unofficial