2. When one or more Scout Command card(s) are played on a turn, the CIC will draw two cards instead of one, choose one to keep for his hand and give the Command card not kept to any of his Corps commanders to add to the Corps commander’s hand of Command cards.
Found the passage, maybe you are right, then this would be the only possibility, to increase the Corps Commanders hand,
but without limit, because there is no limitation in the rules.
To be sure of Richards intention, i will crosscheck it and answer in a few days here
I know, why i dislike and dont play the epic extension
i will crosscheck it and answer in a few days here
The few days have past already very quickly
1) A Corps commander may play one of the Command cards he holds when:
• A Corps commander does not like the Command card given to him by the CIC. He may choose to discard the CIC’s Command card and instead play one of the Command cards he has from his hand.
(RB) The Command card from the CIC cannot be saved when a Corp Commander is playing a Command card from his hand, the CIC’s Command card must be discarded.
2) When one or more Scout Command card(s) are played on a turn, the CIC will draw two cards instead of one, choose one to keep for his hand and give the Command card not kept to any of his Corps commanders to add to the Corps commander’s hand of Command cards.
(RB) When a Command card not chosen by the CIC after drawing two cards after the play of a Scout card and is given to a Corp Commander at the end of the turn, the card is kept and the Corp Commander’s hand of Command cards is increased. The Corp Commander does not have to discard a Command card.
3) Is it allowed to increase the Corps commanders cards over the starting number of cards, nothing about it in the rules.
(RB) There is no limit to the number of Command cards a Corp Commander can hold.
Richard Borg, 2018-09-20
The answers are not really a FAQ, because this are indeed the pure written rules, also if they are a little scattered in the exp.6 rulbook,
but i think i will add it nethertheless to the FAQ as compact overview.
And i have indeed overlooked the "part 2" with the scout cards in the rules, this confirm me, that i am old enough in meantime to retire and switch my part/position here to a "standard player" soon.