Czarnowo redoubts

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #1044 by Bernard-Stuart
On the set up map, does the Russian redoubt on the upper left (i.e. on the Russian right) have 2 sides or three? The graphic of the artillery unit obscures one of the hexsides.

Also this applies to the left redoubt on the line of hills, which contains a Russian Light infantry unit. It looks like three sides, but it might have four sides, because you can't see the top hexside. This is particularly difficult because the Russian expansion introduces 2 and 4 sided redoubts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #1047 by Bayernkini
Replied by Bayernkini on topic Czarnowo redoubts
In the rulebook, which you have certainly ;)
its much more clear.

Russian FA on their left = 2sided
Russian FA on their right = 4sided
Russian LT in center = 3sided

French FA on their left = 3sided

My dice are the hell!

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #1054 by Achtung-Panzer
Replied by Achtung-Panzer on topic Czarnowo redoubts
I think you've got Left and Right wrong. Surely the Russian FA on their left is 4 sided and the right is 2 sided?

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #1056 by Bayernkini
Replied by Bayernkini on topic Czarnowo redoubts
This "headlong" maps worries sometimes, and you are right,
i mixed up the left and right side ;)

but its also right, that only one russian FA is on a 4sided fieldwork and the other on a 2sided (can be seen better into the russian rulebook).

My dice are the hell!

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #1059 by Bernard-Stuart
Replied by Bernard-Stuart on topic Czarnowo redoubts
Thanks for your replies. I have also discovered that the answer to my question was actually to look at the online scenario here, because it lists the terrain needed to setup. The printed expansion 2 scenario map which I have is definitely obscure, but only for that one map. Everything else seems clear.

I am looking forward to playing these scenarios, as the Russians have a different character, and have some really tough units. The Guard Heavy Cavalry attack with 7 dice!

Time to create page: 1.953 seconds