EPIC01 Austerlitz (2 December 1805)

More
7 years 7 months ago #3842 by alecrespi
Historical BackgroundThe Allied battle plan envisioned crushing the...

EPIC01 Austerlitz (2 December 1805)

Alessandro - Website Admin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #3843 by Nezran
On the map there are 8 French Generals while on the list of units it shows only 7

More
7 years 7 months ago #3844 by Bayernkini
fixed ;)

My dice are the hell!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nezran

More
7 years 2 months ago #4425 by steelcamp
Played the scenario a week ago and the French won 19-17. The Russian Lancers almost won it single handed. They scattered a Light infantry unit by breaking a square and a light cavalry unit, then mauled an artillery unit, the commander on that flank was rash in her attacks but also very lucky. It was the other two commanders who let her down unable to hold the heights in the center giving the French the flags needed to win.

More
7 years 1 day ago #4653 by Fortesque
Played two games back to back with a group of myself and three new players. France won 19 - 8 in the first game and 19 - 15 in the second one. This is definitely an even battle, though.

More
6 years 7 months ago #4908 by sharpe1812
Note: I have played this scenario 4 times with rules for 2 players. Each time the French won.

More
6 years 7 months ago #4909 by Superman
Played twice as two player game, once as the French and once as the Russians. Both me and my opponent won as the French 19-10 and 19-17.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #4913 by sharpe1812
Did win against a newbie as the Coalition 19-10. Do you think getting to play 4 force march for my left flank made any difference?
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by sharpe1812. Reason: Edit

More
3 years 6 months ago #6688 by Ernst
I lost against the French. My opponent could play Forced March twice in a row on the centre were he still had 13 infantry units. It did hurt..

More
2 years 5 months ago #7531 by Orolando
Won as coalition, 19-10. Almost all the action was in the center. La Grande Manouvre to get Austrian and Russian troops into positions around the vineyard and heights, French assault doomed from the beginning. By the time they pried Pratzen from the Coalition, their center had lost almost everything. Small scale skirmishing on both flanks continued until I inched to 19 banners.

Time to create page: 1.424 seconds