A new scenario, i am working on, it´s the following battle of "Brienne".
First i wanted to make some more special rules for the "Bavarian and Württemberg" Allies, but as you know, i am not a fan of to much
additional scenario notes (which makes the game to complicated and can also forget often), therefore i make the decision, use the Prussian units and rules for these Allies, except they don´t get any Iron Will Marker.
Scenario is still in draft mode, so some minor changes can still happen and if you test this scenario, suggestions are also welcome
• Commander: Blücher / de Tolly
• The Prussian units represent the Bavarian and Württemberg Allies. The prussian rules apply, except they get no Iron Will counters
• 5 Command Cards (no Iron Will counters)
• (Optional 5 Tactician Cards)
• Move First
• Commander: Napoleon
• (Optional 6 Tactician Cards)
• 6 Command Cards
8 Victory Banners
• Pre-Battle Mother Russia Roll (5 dice for Russian units) is in effect. Saber and CAV rolls have no effect.
• The River Aube is impassable, except on the bridges.
• The Stream is fordable
• French line infantry units are conscripts and do not receive one additional die in melee when attacking an enemy infantry unit.
• All town hexes are a Temporary Majority Victory Banner at turn start, worth 2 banners for the French
• Each single town hex is a Temporary Victory Banner at turn start for the Allies