First strike

More
4 years 7 months ago #5936 by Superman
First strike was created by Superman
If you have two first strike cards in your hand, can a single unit that is being attacked by two enemy units use both of them back to back? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #5937 by marcR
Replied by marcR on topic First strike
It depends... yes if you are *not* playing them from the red (Tactician) deck which is available in Exp#5. If it's played from the red deck then no; as no unit can have more than one Tactician card played a turn.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hawkmoon

More
4 years 7 months ago #5938 by Superman
Replied by Superman on topic First strike
Thanks. It has been a few years since I’ve played. I tried C&C Medieval for first time today and had this question, but no traffic on the Medieval board yet so I thought I’d try here. I didn’t see anything in the rule book prohibiting it. It just seemed a little strange and it really turned the game around when my heavy cav was able to first strike both enemy unit that were attacking it in the same turn.

More
4 years 7 months ago #5942 by marcR
Replied by marcR on topic First strike

Superman wrote: Thanks. It has been a few years since I’ve played. I tried C&C Medieval for first time today and had this question, but no traffic on the Medieval board yet so I thought I’d try here. I didn’t see anything in the rule book prohibiting it. It just seemed a little strange and it really turned the game around when my heavy cav was able to first strike both enemy unit that were attacking it in the same turn.

Don't hesitate to post on the Medieval board. Mixing C&C questions will only lead to confusion.

And yes, an Ambush or First Strike involving Heavy Cavalry will be a game changer. There's nothing worse than having your opponent's Super Heavy Cavalry roll dice when you don't expect it.

Either aforementioned cards can be played repeatedly in the same turn/unit.

Time to create page: 0.602 seconds