Commands and colors with Miniatures

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #795 by Chris-Roper
I have posted early beta versions of Commands and Colors: Napoleonic and Battle Cry 2010 on Micheal's respective Yahoo Groups. There are no code changes but they are a major Graphics update, I emphasis they are early beta versions, but if you would like to play with them I would love the feedback.

They are fully (I hope) compatible with the existing version, so you should be able to use the new one and play against someone with the old one, no need for you both to be using the same version.

They also have a Solitaire mode, not sure if I added that for testing or if it was already included, but It means you can test them and play without having to be online.

These are to wet your appetite:

cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pic1366043.png
cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pic1366338.png
cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pic1367231.png

Have fun,
Cheers,
Chris
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Chris-Roper. Reason: spelling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hawkmoon von Köln

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #796 by Hawkmoon
Looks great !
For ourselves, we're gonna play with mini (15 mm) ; I've bought from one friend of my club (who is going to Martinique for his duty ; he's a Gendarme) ready-to-play prussian army well painted by him.
Pascal Dumat (Pascal72) has a lot of Russians, French and English.
We will post pics after the games
Greetings from Le Mans

More
11 years 9 months ago #798 by Achtung-Panzer
Do you simply swap one wooden block for a single 15mm figure? How do you mark Line Infantry from Light Infantry - painted uniforms?

More
11 years 9 months ago #799 by Hawkmoon
We use figs with different uniforms (my friends use Osprey's books for painting) : 2 figs for a single block to show mass effect. Otherwise, you can add a marker to recognize Light Inf.

Time to create page: 0.639 seconds