How to enter my personal statistics for games played

• proyce
  • Topic Author
  • Long time war gamer. Started with all the old Avalon Hill games back in the 60's.
More
6 years 9 months ago #4842 by proyce
Hi all. I am sorry to post this here, but I seem to be at a loss. Maybe it is my unfamiliarity with the site, but I cannot seem to figure out how to post the results of the (so far) 46 games of CCN that I have played so far. Can you help? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #4843 by sansmerci
While you are logged in go to maps and select the game you play then click the up arrow for an allied victory or the down arrow for a French victory. It will register the date and game on your personal statistics.
The following user(s) said Thank You: proyce

• proyce
  • Topic Author
  • Long time war gamer. Started with all the old Avalon Hill games back in the 60's.
More
6 years 9 months ago #4844 by proyce
Thank you very much, sansmerci. I have started on that. It will look on my personal page as if I played 46 games in one day! I think anyone looking at it will realize that is when I posted.

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #4846 by Tarheel
Replied by Tarheel on topic Re
Consider only adding games that you actually played with a real opponent instead of solitaire games. These results I feel make more of an impact on seeing A scenarios balance. Not sure how other people feel about that.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Tarheel.

Time to create page: 0.812 seconds