User Profile Played Games

More
8 years 4 months ago #3177 by TheMP
Wanted to ask this question before inputting data that might skew the numbers.
In the new User Profiles Played Games, it credits me with 15 plays or thereabouts. However, I've now played 50+ but these others were before the new site design. Should I put those results in or were they carried over from the old site but not able to be added to my profile?

I ask this as I don't want to put them in again and then find that my previous results are already included in the scenario stats but were not transferred to the profile section because they were from an earlier period of site history.

Basically, just let me know if I need to re-enter them.

Cheers all!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #3178 by Mark-McG
Replied by Mark-McG on topic User Profile Played Games
I'm reasonably sure the scenario win-loss results were carried across, but there was no 'profile' details recorded on the earlier site. So whilst not being critical, entry again would double count the results.

Incidentally, your profile only records the matches you report, there is no facility to record your opponent. So if Michael and I play, and Michael reports the result, the game only shows on Michael's profile.

Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.
[img][/img]

More
8 years 3 months ago #3180 by TheMP
Replied by TheMP on topic User Profile Played Games
Thanks Mark,
Yes, that's another bug or slight drawback if you like. Whomever reports gets the play. Anyway, main point is I've no need to relist the results and skew them. Cheers.

Time to create page: 1.739 seconds