Vassal 2015

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #1786 by Bayernkini
Vassal 2015 was created by Bayernkini
I know, the next update with Prussians is still awaiting, but i must already think about next years complete new module update.
The bad thing is, this need then a complete new setup off all "old" scenarios again, but i can use this cirumstance then, to revise the module complete and change existing material and/or add new features :)

Therefore i collecting ideas and suggestions, here a few pics, what are my thoughts ;)

[IMG

The gameboard and sideboard increase a little bit, so i can use larger terrain tiles, so you can see the terrain better, if any unit is on it.
On the sideboard i have then free space, to place an additional card deck,
if this will be necessary ;)

[IMG

I add also a terrain/unit counter window, which is for scenario- and website designer interested, to see, how many units and terrain tiles are needed for any scenario.

[IMG

I add also a "Special" public window, which can be used, to place there some special markers from Terrain Folder (a nighttemplate or a reinforcements Counter, for example). Or you can place some reinforcements there, if the scenario use it ;)

This was the first preview, and sadly a work on a Vassal module never ends :whistle:,
indifferent of this, i want to retreat as module designer latest after we get a official Epic Extension, therefore, i already looking for someone, who wants take over my part then B)

Maybe one, which have the same knowledge with Java programming as Bart "bdgza" with MM44 ;)

My dice are the hell!
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Bayernkini.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #1787 by Bayernkini
Replied by Bayernkini on topic Vassal 2015
Also the fanextension will get some new terrain tiles, which can be interested for (AWI-) scenario designer :)

My dice are the hell!
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Bayernkini.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.793 seconds