If I don't remember wrong "block numbers" are different some times... don't know about movement.
But I can move both to bottom section if you prefer (and specify difference with a small note on bottom).
Said that, after flag and unit symbol we will find:
- unit number (total in game box)
- battle modification
- movement modification
Is this right?
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by admin. Reason: typo
I've slightly updated "Unit List" with pascal72 suggestions:
- added Portugal flag
- moved movement hexes on bottom table (common info)
- added color-coded class (Infantry)
I would also like to create a reference with icons (instead of so many texts).
Is there anybody out there that can help me finding some icons about:
- melee combat (maybe Saber icon)
- ranged combat (maybe a Rifle icon)
- standing unit (like the one used in Vassal?)
- moving unit (foot icon?)