Welcome to the Commands & Colors: Napoleonics !

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello !

More
8 years 5 months ago #3114 by oppi
Hello ! was created by oppi
Hi there. I´m a big fan of the CC Series in general and Napoleonics is so far my absolute favourite. Personally i own the base game, the russians, the austrians and the prussian army. The GMT Expansion is currently under way :)

A short introduction to myself: I am 31 years old, living in Kaiserslautern, Germany. I work as a Computer Programmer, but i have always been in love with History, especially the 1800s.

I am familiar with the Vassale Modul and hoping to join your next Tournament. Until then i would be happy to play some friendly games, to get some experience.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #3115 by dougacker
Replied by dougacker on topic Hello !
Ahoy! I am also a big fan of CCN, which I think is the best wargame ever, and I have been playing wargames since 1966. I play all the expansions with 15mm figures, and by email using Vassal.

I am 64, retired, and live in the woods of NE Georgia, USA. I enjoy meeting people from different countries, and playing CCN by email.

Please let me know if you would like to start a game.

Doug Acker

More
8 years 5 months ago #3117 by oppi
Replied by oppi on topic Hello !
Hi Doug !

Would be great if we could play some games. Im not the fastest player or 100% secure with all rules, so i hope thats ok. How does Play by E-Mail work with Vassal ? Just played "Live" before

Time to create page: 0.929 seconds