Who would be interested in a 1 on 1 EPIC tournament using the Unofficial EPIC C&C Napoleonics modelled on the EPIC C&C Ancients rules? Each player controls the whole army.
Modified Epic Rules:
1. You may play one ARMY card or 1-3 FIELD cards.
2. Counter Attack may be counter an played ARMY or Field card of your opponent.
3. Some Field cards, which allows you order units in 2 or 3 sections, counts as 2 or 3 played cards. These cards are noticed as Field 2 or Field 3 cards.
4. Each section may get only a Field card.
5. After turn, you may draw 2 cards (observe hand limit)
6. If you play at least one Scout card, you may draw 3 cards and keep 2 (observe limit of command cards)
7. A field commanders, which get no card, are allowed to make a INI roll. Roll one die and order a unit, which symbol is shown. A flag forces one of your units to retreat.
If a XSW is rolled, one unit loose one figure.
Modified Tactic Cards:
- Assault: up to 6 units in section
- Force March: up to 6 units in section
- Rally: Roll 1 die for each command card you hold (including the played rally).
For all symbols, a block of this unit symbol is recovered to any / different unit(s)
in any / different section(s)