RB04 Jonesboro 1st Day - August 31, 1864
Jonesboro 1st Day
August 31, 1864
The Battle of Jonesborough (modern name Jonesboro) was fought August 31–September 1, 1864, during the Atlanta Campaign in the American Civil War. Two Union armies led by Maj. Gen. William T. Sherman maneuvered to draw the Army of Tennessee (led by John Bell Hood) away from their defenses at Atlanta, Georgia, where it could be destroyed.
Although Hood's army was not destroyed, the city of Atlanta was abandoned and then occupied by Union troops for the rest of the war.
The fall of Atlanta also had far-reaching political as well as military effects on the course of the war.
The stage is set, the battle lines are drawn, and you are in command. The rest is history.
• Oliver Otis Howard
• Take 8 command cards.
• Patrick Cleburne
• Take 8 command cards.
• You move first.
Flint River is only passable at the bridges
Stream is fordable
Dismounted Cavalry: Non moved Cavalry may battle 3-2-1; moved Cavalry battles 3 dice adjacent as normal.
Modified Epic Rules
1. You may play one ARMY card or 1-3 field cards.
2. Counter Attack may be counter an played ARMY or Field card of your opponent.
3. Some field cards, which allows you order units in 2 or 3 sections, counts as 2 or 3 played cards.
These cards are noticed as Field 2 or Field 3 cards.
4. Each section may get only a field card.
5. After turn, you may draw 2 cards (observe hand limit)
6. If you play at least one Scout card, you may draw 3 cards and keep 2 (observe limit of hands)
7. A field commanders, which get no card, are allowed to make a INI roll. Roll one die and order a unit, which symbol is shown. A flag forces one of your units to retreat. If a XSW is rolled, one unit loose one figure.
Modified Tactic Cards:
- Assault: up to 6 units in section
- Force March: up to 6 units in section
- Rally: Roll 1 die for each command card you hold (including the played rally).
For all symbols, a block of this unit symbol is recovered, in any/different section(s).
Modify/adapt the MM44 rules to BC, send it to us and we add it
Since the posts on BGG indicated that Big Battle Cry is intended to be played with M44 OL-style (not CCA Epic) rules, I would suggest the notes by modified accordingly.
Once a great US president said, "don´t ask what your country can do for you, but ask, what you can do for your country"
so i would modify this great words to
"Don´t ask what your Website can do for you, but ask, what you can do for your Website
Don´t Forget, that all C&C Websites are done from Alessandro and his supporters in their free time for no money
So anybody can add his own ideas, indifferent if this are new rules, Terrain tiles, units, to Keep such a website alive