Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

More
9 years 1 month ago #438 by Nothung
new member was created by Nothung
hello guys

i am a belgian player of memoir44, and i'm buy Battle cry for christmas, to play with my great son during holidays. I speak normaly french , so i hope you will excuse my bad english. I can read it and understand it relatively easy but to talk and write it , is it more difficult.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #440 by Arm Chair General
Replied by Arm Chair General on topic new member
Welcome to Battle Cry and the American Civil War. I hope you and your grandson learn alot about American history. I played 1/2 a match over the weekend and lost to my wife. I also play M-44. I thought your avatar looked like I had seen it before on the M-44 forum. Your English is not bad, it is easy to understand. Happy gaming and have fun. Arm Chair General

More
9 years 1 month ago #442 by Bayernkini
Replied by Bayernkini on topic new member
Hello and welcome, and your english should be not worse than mine ;)

My dice are the hell!

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #443 by Nothung
Replied by Nothung on topic new member

Arm Chair General wrote: I thought your avatar looked like I had seen it before on the M-44 forum. Arm Chair General

Indeed, i'm a member of the french and english forum of M44 (same username nothung or siegfrid sword).
And to celebrate my coming on BC forum, here a link with some new tiles for the game...And i have many others in preparation.

www.dropbox.com/s/fy5nbzn7ca0xfnc/battle...uctions%201.pdf?dl=0
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Nothung.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bayernkini

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #444 by Bayernkini
Replied by Bayernkini on topic new member
Great tiles, i saw it already, when i visit the MM44 forum last time :)

You can add your tiles also to this thread, which i created for all fanmade tiles

ccbattlecry.net/index.php?option=com_kun...9&id=97&limitstart=0

Maybe you can add/create also railroad tiles in same style as you did with your station (yours looks better than mine) and then i could add it also to the Vassal module.
So we need:
- railroad straight
- railroad bend
- railroad fork left & right :)

And if you add your tiles to this thread, use "single" tiles as i did, so it´s easier to copy and multiplicate the tiles, you need to print out :)

My dice are the hell!
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Bayernkini.

More
9 years 1 month ago #445 by Nothung
Replied by Nothung on topic new member
it's done (railways), i have to put it on my dropbox. For me it's easy to make assembled tiles, because i work with differents programs and format and when i place the tiles so i can give them the same dimensions.

Time to create page: 1.110 seconds