Milazzo (17-24 July 1860)

More
7 years 6 days ago - 7 years 6 days ago #657 by Bayernkini
www.commandsandcolors.net/battlecry/maps...17-24-july-1860.html

War Ships - Destroyers rules are in effect

And they are?

My dice are the hell!
Last edit: 7 years 6 days ago by Bayernkini.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 days ago #658 by Bayernkini
Found it on another Miazzo scenario ;)

Tukory War Ship (see Destroyers rules of Memoir'44): War Ship may move 1 or 2 hexes in Sea, but can never move onto Sea hexes adjacent to a Beach hex. A War Ship provides long-range, offshore artillery support, firing over a range of eight hexes at 3,3,2,2, 1,1,1,1 respectively.
Place a War Ship on the board map, at Garibaldi's left flank, and three Targeting markers next to it. When a War Ship scores a hit on a targeted enemy unit, if the unit is not eliminated or forced to retreat, place a Targeting marker on its hex. The War Ship's guns have now zeroed-in on this target, and will fire +1 Battle die at it from then on. Note that markers are not cumulative in their effect. If the target moves or is eliminated, the benefit of zeroing-in on the target is lost, and the Targeting marker removed and placed back next to the War Ship.
The War Ship may be targeted during combat. One hit is scored for each Sabers rolled against the ship. Place a marker on the War Ship to keep track of the damage inflicted. When a 3rd marker is placed on the Ship, remove the War Ship from the board, and give it to your opponent for him to place on his Medal Stand. It counts as 1 Victory point.
The War Ship may ignore the first Flag rolled against it. If a War Ship must retreat, it retreats 1 Ocean hex for each flag rolled. If it cannot retreat, add a damage marker onto the War Ship instead.

My dice are the hell!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bene70

More
6 years 11 months ago #659 by questingvole
Chaps,

I just wanted to leave a quick note here to say thank you to Benedetto Giovanni Roselli for adding these scenarios. I haven't had the chance to play them yet, but I'm looking forward to giving them a go.

I've always thought that BC would be good for 19th century European battles.

Better get painting my Garibaldini.

Thanks again.

The Vole
The following user(s) said Thank You: bene70

More
6 years 10 months ago #660 by bene70
Replied by bene70 on topic Milazzo (17-24 July 1860)
Hello! Thanks for Your interest! In this post I like to share some old maps, pictures and others about the Battle of Milazzo (20 July, 1860).

More
6 years 10 months ago #661 by bene70
Hello! I used Redshirts plastic soldiers from 'Lucky Toys' and a Strelets Set of Zouaves
Attachments:

More
6 years 9 months ago #662 by bene70
Hello! Here You can play all 4 battles of Garibladi's Expedition of the Thousand such as a Campaign! thanks To Ale Crespi! Enjoy!
www.commandsandcolors.net/battlecry/arti...i-campaign-1860.html

Time to create page: 0.995 seconds