MD15 - Action at Kassassin - 28 August 1882
The stage is set, the battle lines are drawn, and you are in command. The rest is history.
6 Command cards
5 Command cards
- Cross sabers hits only in melee
- Gatling Gun: British ART on their left is a Gatling Gun. The GG may move 1 hex and battle or move 2 withouth battle. GG battles 3-3-3 and hits INF with Cross sabers symbol also in range fire.
- Railway Gun: British ART on Railway (with badge in center) may only move for-/backward on railway. The Gun may move 1 hex and still battle or move 2 hex without battle.
- Horse Artillery: The british horse artillery (on right flank) may move 0-1 and battles with 4-3-2-1 or move 2 and no battle.
- British Guard Infantry: The british Guard INF (in center with bearskin hats and badge) may ignore 1 flag and hits also on XSW in range fire.
- Egyptian Skirmisher: The Egyptian skirmisher INF on their left flank (with single picture) battle 3-2-1.
- Nightrule: Battle starts with at daylight and full visibility. At the start of each british turn, the british player roll 2 dice. For each ART symbol rolled, the visibility range is decreased by 1 hex. If visibility reach 1 hex, only melee is possible.