Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Another hi from Germany

More
7 years 8 months ago #475 by Astavar
Hello dear gamers,
I am a gamer from Germany, near Mannheim, and I love some of Richard Borg´s game. Those are Memoir 44 which has started them for me, Battlecry 150th, Battlelore 2nd and now this "Great War". I have to admit, that on first look, the game seems a bit bland (componentwise), but I understand, that this is not the case, when being played indeed. Seeing the Combat-Cards I was reminded of "M44-Rats in the Factory" Overlord Scenario, that introduced the concept of a second card deck, which I took very happily!
I tried my hands once on Vassal, but alas, this was not for me. M44 online is the same feeling of there´s something missing, and so I prefer sitting opposite to a real player (preferably a friend) and shoving plastic minis around, throwing dice, playing cards and having that feeling of some real excitement. That´s my kind of fun.
Games I love are RPGs (D&D, WH40k and others), board games (Forbidden Stars, A&A, Risk, Ticket to Ride, Fortune & Glory, Battlestar Galactica, Tide of Iron and certainly C&Cs) and so on. So, with my 43 years of age and also breeding fish and shrimps (for viewing not eating, mind you!), I hope to have found another great game here, which will get many fine expansions. I found "French army" mentioned somewhere, and do not remember the place.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #485 by mk20336
Replied by mk20336 on topic Another hi from Germany
Hello! Glad to have another TGW player onboard!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Astavar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.571 seconds